Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Build Your Toolbar

Build Your Toolbar

Building a toolbar is a win-win invention for publishers and users. It’s the best way I found to make online profits and it allows your users access to what they want, whenever they want it, instantly from their browser.
Before I created my toolbar empire, I checked and compared about 10 products.
I was eager to make money online and wanted to be confident about the right toolbar provider. After reviewing the pros and cons of each, I finally voted for the Conduit toolbar building platform. My extensive research taught me that there’s a world of difference between Conduit and the other the toolbar alternatives such as: BestToolbars. These are the main advantages I found:

    • Unlike other companies, Conduit is web-based and doesn’t require any software. Ease of set-up is a big plus.
    • Conduit enables dynamic toolbar updates - a huge advantage for toolbar publishers. This means I can change links and the changes will automatically be updated in realtime on my users browsers. It’s a truly amazing advantage.
    • Only Conduit offers a radio player – a killer component which is the focal point of my toolbars.
    • A wide range of toolbar components are easily adjusted to the toolbar niche, e.g. Radio UK toolbar has RSS feeds with news from UK.
    • Finally, all these goodies are at absolutely zero cost. It’s free of charge





Choose Your Niche


Your Toolbar NicheA successful toolbar depends on a successful niche. Being focused on a specific target market (what marketers refer to as segmentation) is key in making money from your toolbar. Choosing a niche that you’re passionate about is a great way to start the process. I believe it’s crucial to come up with ideas that play to your interests and strengths. This is the most important phase in the process, so put some time and thought into it.

What’s a toolbar niche?
That’s the area you’d like to devote 100% of your efforts toward a segment of a market, instead of the whole market. Choose a toolbar niche that’s perfectly suited to you. Basically, it’s where you’ll be able to succeed and thrive.

Think of your potential users when you look for a niche. A toolbar targeted at “Camel Shepherds in the Sahara Desert” won’t get much downloads, regardless of your efforts to update the useful links. Not even if it could help any camel shepherd, anywhere.


1 comment:

Lisa said...

I like this Blog
Pretty satisfied
Thank you for Sharing